Welcome to the nitty gritty of our ‘12 Days of Thailander’ photo contest! We have laid out some basic ground rules if you want to be considered. Remember to just have fun with it and best of luck!
• To enter customers must purchase a main meal (from ‘Noodle Market’, ‘Rice Paddy’ ‘Grilled on Rice’ ‘Noodle Salads’ and ‘Roti Wraps’) and take a photograph of their meal and post it on Facebook or Instagram using our hashtag #12daysthailander. Please also remember to hashtag the store you purchased your meal from e.g. #melbournecentral as winners will pick up their prize from the nominated store.
• Photo rules:
– The Thailander meal MUST be within reasonable frame. The food must not be obscured, presented poorly, hidden from view.
– Please ensure that the photos shot are of your own. We are not liable for any creative copyright claims and that responsibility lies solely on the entrant.
– Any entries with lewd gestures, profanity, nudity, hate speech, defamatory content, will not be considered.
• Promotion starts on 18/12/18 and ends on 21/12/18. Subject to relevant State authority approval the promoter reserves the right to modify the terms & conditions of this promotion at any time.
• Winners will be announced on Thailander’s Facebook or Instagram on the 28th of December. Each winner will also be notified via private message to inform them of how to collect their prize.
• Only one voucher issued per winner.
• All prizes must be redeemed at a Thailander store within 30 days of the closing date (28/02/2019)
• Prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferrable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. Prize must be taken in its complete entirety or it will be forfeited.
• The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• The promoter reserves the right to retain the details of any prize winners for the purposes compliance with government regulations.
• Winners must present their photo I.D to collect their prize to prove they are the chosen winner.
• The promoter agrees that any printing errors or other quality assurance matters outside the control of the individual player must not be used as the sole basis for refusing to award a prize.
• Offer only available to all participating Thailander stores.
• Employees and their immediate families of the promoter and its companies and agencies related with this competition are ineligible to enter.